The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOLVED: Context name getting cut off...Work: Joe Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
If I assign a person to a sub-context under "@Work", in OF it comes up as "@Work : Joe". This is great. However, in the context view I only see @Work. I miss the "Joe" part. Can anyone explain if this is normal behavior and if so, why would it cut off the last part of the context. I have made a "@Work Joe" context for the time being until I get this understood.

Thanks.

v1.1 SP

Is the @work context collapsed?

No, and let me rephrase as I stated the orignal question wrong above. It seems now that "Joe" is shown but not the at work. May be a problem since I have Joe at Work, Jobsite, California office, etc...

And no, in context view it is not collapsed. It is shown with the triangle exposing all the people under @Work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude View Post
No, and let me rephrase as I stated the orignal question wrong above. It seems now that "Joe" is shown but not the at work. May be a problem since I have Joe at Work, Jobsite, California office, etc...

And no, in context view it is not collapsed. It is shown with the triangle exposing all the people under @Work.
Aha, you'll want to go to preferences and show the full hierarchy for names I think:

[I fail at reading]

That did it! Thanks! That should be a default setting IMHO. Thanks again and Lizard, you don't fail at anything, in this forum. ;)