The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Missing canvases when opening Visio vsd Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I have to open a lot of vsd documents in Omnigraffle and this is the first time I've run into this problem: I am not seeing all the canvases in Omnigraffle as I do on a Windows PC using Visio. Can anyone explain if this is a known issue, and if there is a way to fix it?

Thanks!