The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Where the heck is the heart stencil? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I can't find the heart stencil. It seems like it should be in "Shapes", but I don't see it. I find it odd to believe there is a stencil of America, but not a simple heart, so I know it must be in there.

For some reason, my "search" functionality for stencils in Omnigraffle 5.3.6 doesn't work at all. Whenever I search anything, nothing comes up.

Please tell me exactly with stencil folder it is in with detailed instructions of how to get to it, since the keyword search isn't working.

Thanks

The search facility searches for stencil files with names that match the search string. If you search for "heart", you won't find anything unless you've installed a stencil file with "heart" in the name.

You'll find a heart shape as one of the basic shapes in the Lines & Shapes inspector.

You can either add a shape to the canvas using the shape tool, then change it to a heart, or Option-click the shape tool to inspect it first, select the heart shape, then draw the object on the canvas.

Hope this helps!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	og5-line-heart.png
Views:	1315
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	2508  

thanks pjp! I found it!