The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

applescript: print selected perspective Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unfortunately, I'm not a scripter. Is it possible to script perspectives?

I would love to have a script that would turn my "mobile" perspective into a .pdf. It sounds like it will be awhile before we have any integration with an online browser or an iphone.

I would love to invoke this "mobile script" when I am about to leave the office for the day. I would include my errands and home contexts.

Thanks,
Steve

We have some ideas along this line -- it isn't clear if AppleScript support will make it into 1.0 or some UI on the perspectives panel. Here are some relevant bugs if folks want to use Send Feedback to bump them up:

<bug://bugs/41474> (Printing should be scriptable)
<bug://bugs/43142> (Add a 'quick print' button on the perspectives panel)