The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bug: Problem with changing work schedule Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Trying to change the work schedule for a person (inserting two days of non-availability in a specific week), I run into problems and cannot alter the schedule. (By the way -- how is one supposed to do this? I do it with the mouse, dragging the end of the week to shorten it and then add another day).

The error message is "[NSCFArray insertObject:atIndex:]: index (2) beyond bounds (1)"

I have the same problem... Moreover the central calendar differ from the one on the bottom left.
nat
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	omni.jpg
Views:	676
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	77  

Quote:
Originally Posted by abusch
The error message is "[NSCFArray insertObject:atIndex:]: index (2) beyond bounds (1)"
I got this to happen once, but then failed to reproduce it when I subsequently tried to do so. If anyone manages to put together a reproducible case of this, please send it to us via Send Feedback. Thanks!