The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sync Omnifocus with Dropbox through DropDAV.com (A freemium service) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi guys

I found http://dropdav.com/ through Lifehacker today and thought that you might find it useful as an alternative to the Omni Sync Server. It's a WebDAV extension onto Dropbox which (presumably) lets you sync Omnifocus with multiple computers and iOS devices. I don't have either so I can't test it but they say you can on their website.

They charge 30% of your monthly Dropbox account fee, so if you have a free account with DB then DropDAV will give you a free account too.

Hope this helps somebody :)

Last edited by danielcompton; 2010-12-07 at 01:00 AM..