The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Bonjour sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bonjour sync totally broken on my Mac under 10.6.1 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello,

I did exactly as instructed on a clean install of 10.6.1.

Installed new OF - migrated old Library assets over - and opened it successfully seeing my database. Great so far.

Since, all attempts to sync to iphone however fail with an "Unable to find sync server'" message

Sharing settings doesn't work (iphone doesn't update) and sending email doesn't work as link is not active in email and does nothing.

I am syncing via Wi Fi btw...and have confirmed that both computer and iphone are on the same network and successfully pulling dns.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Last edited by kidtreo; 2009-10-05 at 06:07 AM.. Reason: adding details to help the ninjas ninj