The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What's the best calendar to use? Notes collecting? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi, I a Omnifocus new user. After testing and trying many GTD apps, I decided to buy OF and I am blown away on how good it is.

I am also new at GTD and I am setting up my system. I am using iCal but I am wondering if it is something better out there.

Same thing with notes gathering software. I am checking out Evernote but I rather use something that stores stuff locally. Actually, I do not know if Evernote does store data locally. Does it?

I am also looking at Soho Notes and Omnioutliner. Not sure if OO is really is the same thing as Evernote.

Need some suggestions. Thanks.