The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tab Drawer Detaching from Window Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello. I'm encountering an issue with the latest 5.10.2 sneaky peek (119775), where the tab drawer comes detached from the main window and just kind of floats there, usually somewhere behind/below the main window. This issue seems to occur mostly when I invoke Exposé--as the OmniWeb window moves to its position, the tab bar becomes unstuck. I'm running Snow Leopard 10.6.1 on a MacBook Pro with a Core 2 Duo processor.

This isn't anything new. It has been happening since Exposé first arrived on the scene in OS X and occurs when you invoke it just as you show a new drawer (e.g. as you open a new window or Workspace) in OmniWeb; the OS probably gets confused into thinking the drawer is a separate window to the one it is meant to be attached to. To get it back into place, just hide and show the tab drawer.

I see. Now that I think about it, I can recall this occurring with one other app I have that uses drawers. Thanks for the tip about hiding and showing the tab drawer to get it back where it should be.