The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus 1.5.2 for iPhone is now available! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyBaker View Post
Question: If I'm using Mobile Me, but am tied to my company's Exchange account, am I sh*t out of luck for the calendar notifications? Am assuming (sadly) so.
I use both Exchange and MobileMe calendars on my iphone and have never had trouble receiving alerts from either one, so my guess is that you'll have no problem. As far as I can tell, the two systems work relatively independently: any alerts from Exchange will work as usual, and any alerts from OmniFocus will be processed by the MobileMe calendars. (Note that alerts won't appear on all your Exchange devices (i.e. in Outlook) and will just be on your phone or other device connected to MobileMe.)

It looks like it only works if you add tasks from the iPhone or at least sync the iPhone app so that the tasks are in there?

Anyone know what happened to 1.5.2? Ken posted that it was available about 10 hours ago, but it doesn't appear in the App store this morning.

I checked several times last night and never saw it available. So perhaps it just hasn't hit the store yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Jones View Post
Anyone know what happened to 1.5.2? Ken posted that it was available about 10 hours ago, but it doesn't appear in the App store this morning.
I went ahead and re-downloaded version 1.5.1 and I got the new 1.5.2.
Guess there is some kind of caching issue in iTunes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djo View Post
I went ahead and re-downloaded version 1.5.1 and I got the new 1.5.2.
Guess there is some kind of caching issue in iTunes.
Yes, that worked-thanks!

"Ahh... the old iTunes caching issue trick"
-M. Smart

Forgive me for being dense, but how do we set this up? I have 1.5.2 on my phone, I'm using MobileMe. I've enabled synching with MobileMe in OF... I've enabled calendar synching on my MM account in prefs.

This doesn't seem to have done anything. I assume I need to add a webdav/caldav entry on the iphone but am not clear what settings to use, I have not been able to find any instructions on how to do this, can someone provide a pointer to docs on how to make this work?

Thanks,

-- Bindu

Go into the settings screen in 1.5.2 (the 'i' on the toolbar) and under 'Dates' there is the option to setup calendar export. I've just set it up and had the alarm notification for a task-very slick! I like this feature a lot. Too bad this wasn't released a couple of weeks ago as I now no longer need Prowl on the iPhone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by binduwavell View Post
Forgive me for being dense...

This doesn't seem to have done anything. I assume I need to add a webdav/caldav entry on the iphone but am not clear what settings to use, I have not been able to find any instructions on how to do this, can someone provide a pointer to docs on how to make this work?

Thanks,

-- Bindu
I'm dense too! :D Is there a document showing how to utilize this new DueSoon.ics calendar? Do we subscribe to it from our iPhones, or in iCal?

Thanks for any help!

-Chris