The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Self-connect connection on iPad? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I'm one of those crazy guys who try to use OGi actually for work.

I'm a software engineer, mainly doing flowcharts, UML diagrams, such stuff.

It's quite common that you draw self-connections: that is: 'repeat this 3 times'.

Question is: How do I draw this easily on my iPad?

Also, I'd like to know, how could I add midpoints to a line, if it's not entirely off the topic.

(And I couldn't search for 'self' in the forums, vBulletin tells me it's a too common word to search for; also, I cannot tag for 'self' - funny, isn't?)

I have a similar question. Looking forward to any help!

Also, can thismbe done on the desktop version?

Thanks!

There are other folks on the team that know OmniGraffle better than I do, but with the recent release of OmniFocus for iPad, we aren't able to spend as much time on the forums.

If you send an email to our support ninjas, you're guaranteed a response from someone who knows the answer to these questions. Sorry for the trouble; I would just hate to see this get missed because of how busy we are at the moment!