The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omni-Focus not closing properly ... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've got Omni-Focus running on my Mac (Snow Leopard), and it won't close properly.

Whenever I need to shut-down my computer, or log out, it always hangs because Omni-Focus doesn't close down, and has to be force-quitted. It's been going on for a while, and the new up-date hasn't made any difference?

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Sorry for the trouble this is causing!

If there's a sync in progress, OmniFocus will wait for that to complete before quitting, but we present a window to let you know what's going on. If that doesn't sound like what you're seeing, contact the support ninjas and we'll be happy to investigate this with you.