The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Decimal settings with <%Length%> Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

1. I'm using the <%Length%> code in lines for measuring objects located in my canvas. However, it seems that the default is show numbers with four decimals. Can it set so, that code shows only two decimals or less?

2. Where can I find more information about these kind of variables that can be used in Graffle?

Thanks in advance!

Currently only the <%Date%> variable supports any kind of formatting, you can find out more about how to do so at this support article at Apple.

We'd like to eventually add similar formatting to other variables, particularly width, height, and length.

+1 vote for this.