The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dependency lines keep vanishing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've been actively using Beta 5 on an actual plan. It's approx 400-500 lines in size and all was going well until I started adding resources. At this point all the dependency lines vanished and I've not been able to get them to display again. Show dependency lines is selected in the drop-down menu. All dependencies are still visible via the inspector. Any ideas?

Are you maybe showing Baseline mode instead of Actual? There is a bug in beta 5 where the dependencies aren't drawn when the viewing mode is set to Baseline.

I'm viewing actual and not baseline. I managed to get the lines back by adding a new dependency between two tasks. The lines then vanished again after some more resource view work. I was able to get them back once more by adding another new dependency. Nothing else seems to bring them back into view.

<AOL>
I've seen exactly that behavior as well.
</AOL>

Huh. Very weird. I've never seen this.

If you can save and close/reopen the file and they are still missing, could you send us a copy so that we can see if the same thing happens to us?