The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Help! I can't select multiple non-contiguous task Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This is probably a silly, basic, newbie question. For some reason I can't select multiple non-contiguous items in the task list in order to connect them. I've tried holding the control key, the shift key, the control and the shift keys, the apple key, etc. Both before and during executing the command. I can't figure this out. Could someone please help me and tell the right way to do this?

while holding down command (apple), click on the bullet to the left of each item.