The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Please submit bug reports and feature requests via email! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by grsilverman View Post
...I think us beta testers are owed a minimum level of support.
Technically speaking, we're still alpha testers, not beta testers. OF has made me break my vow not to trust my data to an alpha, but it's still temerarious of me. My impression is that the folks at Omni are moving toward a public beta and focusing (so to speak) on those aspects that are still incomplete, especially printing. They may be a bit overwhelmed and not able to respond to individual users' problems. Plus, I get the impression lately that they actually take part of the weekend off, now and again!

Could you post a couple screenshots? Alternately, if you send me your OmniFocus.ofocus file, I can take a look at it on my setup and see if I can figure out the problem.