The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Need for training Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In the Netherlands there is no one that can tells us anything about Omniplan. We as a studio of 20 people, we would like to have a course in how to use Omniplan. As well as the import company as the reseller don't have any idea who can do this.

Please advise!!!

@

We are working on more in-depth documentation for the final release of OmniPlan. And of course, if you have specific questions, please email omniplan@omnigroup.com.
I don't know that we've ever done live training sessions. Is this something other people are looking for too?

Video or on-line training would be fine. I would pay for training that can be done on my schedule.

The video training is a pretty good idea, I would be interested in that as well.

I believe my company would be interested in at least 5 people utilizing training of some sort. As it looks we may buy at least a 5-seat license.

Write a book.

That is one thing I don't get about Omni. Maybe you need to hire me to write support books for your software.

I would purchase online or live training in a heartbeat on graffle and plan without thinking.

what amazes me about Omni is that they dont seem to have a clue as to how to show off thier products, I would have started using Omni Outliner alot sooner had I really understood how incredible it was, and what could be done using that software, it is incredible. What is wrong with them. ? they should have a whole page to show off the incredible ways their product is used and they should build templates based on those ways, same with the project software, anyone else agree.