The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

how to back up data? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I love this apps and i have use it every day, but 1 thing i think is what if i loss my ipad then if i bought another new ipad and install omnifocus again, do all my data still there?

Last edited by Ken Case; 2012-12-09 at 07:41 AM.. Reason: Removed spam link added months later

Sign up for the Omni Sync Server at http://sync.omnigroup.com (it's free). Your data gets backed up, transfer to a new device is easy, and you'll be all set if you get another OmniFocus client (Mac or iPhone/iPod touch). Because it syncs a minute or so after each change, you'll get a more up-to-date backup than you would through iTunes or iCloud.