The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Control over v1.1 sync frequency Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Can the sync frequency be controlled on the Mac client (v1.1), similar to what's available on OmniFocus for iPhone 1.0.3? It seemed to want to re-sync after every change I make in the database. For my application, there's no need for that level of frequency.

I just registered in order to ask this exact question. For me it's more that I would like to reduce the sync frequency as I don't want to keep having to unlock the keychain (and no I don't want to leave it open either, thanks).

See Ken's message here for details on how to control sync frequency, and the plans to eliminate the need to constantly unlock the keychain.