The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Alter Format for each page Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello, i was wondering if it is possible, in OmniOutliner, to have a different format for each page within a document e.g. I wish to create 2 pages, one a list of tasks (1 column), 2 a spreadsheet with multiple columns. At present when i add columns each page assumes the same layout.

I thought i may be able to create more sections, or multiple documents and change the format this way but i dont seem to be able to.

This may be a newbie mistake but any help i could get would be appreciated.
Thankyou

No, that is not currently possible. Use the Help->Send Feedback command to add your vote for such functionality.