The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Entrepreneurs! Looking for work flow suggestions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi folks.

I wear many hats (therapist, stay at home dad (1 day per week), musician, etc), and work in multiple locations... office, home, coffee shops. Clients cancel and reschedule so my days/weeks can be inconsistent (and hard to plan for).

My franken-system is a hybrid of GTD (mostly weekly review), Mark Forster's ideas & the Pomodoro technique. My tools: Omnifocus & Vitamin-R (used for metrics and time slicing i.e. Pomodoro technique - though I prefer 15 min intervals).

Question: For those of you with similar (inconsistent) schedules, how do you plan your day via Omnifocus? Looking for habit suggestions.... tools, etc.

Thanks a bunch.