The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Margins in multi-page pdf Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello, I'm having some difficulty exporting a document I've created in OG 5.4.2 to a multi-page pdf:

On the export dialog, I select 'entire document' in the export area drop-down, but the option to set a document margin is then removed - so when I open the exported pdf file, my page elements are flush to the page edge rather than 5mm in where I would like them to be.

What are my options? I'm reluctant to move the actual elements further into the page as I think that will give me wider margins when I print. And it seems to work fine for one canvas export, just not the whole document.

All my canvases are the same size and currently using the same shared background layer.

Any help much appreciated!