The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

network syncing as new iphone sync alternative? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This is all loud and good music to my ears, the impending ability to sync using bonjour and not mobile me or a web dev server. So this is active when 1.1 is released, so I am on the sneeky peek 1.1 which I guess is sort of beta. Anyone have any idea when 1.1 will be released?

I am fast running out of time on my free 3 month subscription to Mobile.me. All fingers crossed, and love omnifocus.

This is active for the desktop now in 1.1, and we're winding down towards releasing that as a 'final'. You can use it now if you only sync Macs, no iPhones or Touches.

If you need to keep an iPhone/Touch in sync with your Mac(s), then you need to wait for a 1.1 version for iPhone/Touch to be available on the App Store. We expect to finish that up soon too.

Cool, thanks for your reply Lizard. I do need it to sync my iPhone with my mac, so will the 1.1 version soon to appear in the app store be a free update to my iPhone OF app?