The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Managing Studio Jobs Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi.

Hoping this isn't too open and more to the point off-topic and a bit cheeky.

I am looking for a way to share information about jobs within a design studio.

They'll all have a unique number, they will all have similar info re a brief / a supplier / a delivery date / a delivery address etc.

What would be ideal would be something the studio could access via a server/shared access and make amends as applicable. Failing the 'shared' model the studio manager having something would suffice.

The low rent solution is an Excel (spit) spreadsheet but I can't help thinking GTD or indeed OmniFocus may do this - but I get so far with demo shopping lists and the like I can help but lose the plot.

Any tips from people running a similar system in similar circumstances (including if the OmniGroup have the solution!) most welcome.

Again, apologies if this is a bit low brow or off-topic.

Hi

We've been Studiometry for a while to do this, but are currently in the process of migrating to Billings and Daylite to manage studio tasks.

Many thanks leanda - I'll peep those and see how they look.

My biggest issue is always that they do rather too much more than I need :-o

Cheers!

"Hello!

Our company develop the synchronization between Studiometry and MS Outlook. GrabSync Studiometry plugin makes it easy to import data from MS Outlook without having to re-enter their data into Studiometry. Besides, it's a two-way sync.

I hope that it would be useful for you. Also you can request necessary features - we try to create the best plugin for you.
To learn more, please follow the link: http://www.grabsync.com/freshbooks/
or you can Email me personally: venera@grabsync.com
30-day money-back guarantee
Thank you"