The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

start date filtering Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
My start date filtering seems inconsistent. I won't be surprised to learn it's user error, but here is what I think I'm seeing. (I use iPad and Mac and synch via mobile me, but I don't think that is the issue here.)

When a project has a start date, I seem to be able to sort for it pretty easily. However, when an action has a start date, it doesn't seem to show up when I set filters to REMAINING / START / UNSORTED / ANY STATUS / ANY STATUS / ANY DURATION.

Any thoughts?

Something seems really wrong here. The filter described above is in context mode. I've tried some test projects. Some show up properly and some do not. i just don't get it.

Probably most efficient to call up Omni support and get the confusion unraveled. 800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152 during business hours in Seattle.

You may want to double-check that the view is actually in Context mode; the "Unsorted" option only exists in Project mode.

In context mode, the sorting options are [Project, Context, Flagged, Name, Due, Start, Added, Changed, Completed, Duration]...