The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Some Projects missing in Review perspective Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I love the review process in OF - first time I've actually got reviews working for me properly. However, noticed today that some projects, while due for review, are not showing up in my 'Review' perspective.

The view bar settings I'm using are Next Review; Name; Remaining; Any Duration; Any Flag State

The missing projects seem to be Single Action projects but changing them to sequential or parallel doesn't make any difference. I also have similar Single Action projects which show up fine. Due dates or lack of also makes no difference.

The projects in question simply don't show up in the review perspective when they should.

Images of the project and the project inspector attached. (Dates are DD/MM/YY as I'm in Australia)

Any thoughts or advice?

I'm running build 98208
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	example 1.jpg
Views:	463
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	491   Click image for larger version

Name:	example 2.jpg
Views:	492
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	492  

Last edited by djb21au; 2008-03-07 at 04:40 PM.. Reason: date clarification

What's the setting of the filter to the left of "Next Review"? Try setting it to "All Projects" to make sure the projects aren't being hidden because they're on hold or stalled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
What's the setting of the filter to the left of "Next Review"? Try setting it to "All Projects" to make sure the projects aren't being hidden because they're on hold or stalled.
Good thought, however the setting was 'Remaining' but even if I change it to 'All Projects' the projects in question still don't show up. They are, out of interest, all marked in the inspector as Active.