The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Latest version (1.2.4) messes with repeating Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello.

I have a daily repeating task within a SAL that has a sub-task that then has two sub-tasks (see attachment). The repeat is only on the outermost task, and it has been working fine for months, since I created it in OF Mac.

Now, however, since I loaded OF for iPad 1.2.4, when I sync it seems to add the repeat to the subtask, which has the effect of my never seeing the 3rd level of subtasks. It also seems to create a due date, which I never have used.

Help?

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Projects_ Daily.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	1837