The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Cannot see the view bar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey all,

I'm a total newbie to the Mac world as well as OF. I've been using OF for the past few days now, but I can't seem to get the View Bar to show up. When I click on the glasses, the rows move down a little but it's as if the View Bar is hidden behind the toolbar.

In fact, the toolbar cuts off the top row of the OF screen, so I can't even see what the first project is. I've tried playing with the window size, removing the toolbar, but nothing seem to work. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks!

Which version of OmniFocus are you running? This is a recent bug that got fixed the other day. Try downloading and installing the latest sneaky peek release from

http://www.omnigroup.com/application...oad/sneakypeek

and I think you'll find the problem goes away.