The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

A few questions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey, I'm a relatively new convert to OmniWeb and using the latest sp right now. I have a few questions:

1. Is there a way to scroll between the various search engines in the Search Bar using just the keyboard?

2. Is there a way to show the results of the search from the Search Bar in a new tab? I know you can do this using the keyword shortcuts from the location bar, but...

3. Is there a way to do inline search just by typing (sort of like firefox, or even hitting the ' key like in Camino. OW finds links when I type - is there a way to do this for regular text too?).

Thanks!

1. Nope.
2. Not that I know of.
3. Nope. However, if you visit the OmniWeb extras page and download the Highlighter bookmarklet, you can get something that approximates the way that Safari 3 now finds things.

Thanks for the answers :)