The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

google groups login (SP10) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I haven't seen any other posts on this topic.

But trying to use google groups - it logs me out after each page view, so each link I click on within groups.google.com requires me to re-login to view each one. (Thank goodness it remembers what I was trying to do, or else I couldn't do anything).

Is anyone else experiencing this? It might be my personal cookie settings, but I have not changed them since 5.1.3.

-Craig

I'm having similar problems in SP10. I seem to be able to view messages okay, but any attempt to post a message results in an infinite logon loop. I have to switch to Firefox whenever I want to post.

Last edited by vocaro; 2006-05-17 at 05:34 PM..

the google groups problem still exists in sp11.
specifically, trying to "manage" groups requires multiple logins each time a new page is requested.