The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

add completed date after the fact Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I often make a task without adding a date or a context, but I want to record when the task is completed. Is there a way to add a "task completed" date?

There is a completion date/time for each action (and project), set by default to be the time when you check the completion box, and directly visible in the inspector. You can also edit the completion date/time from the inspector if you want to correct it.

The inspector is the only direct way I can think of to see the completion date/time in OmniFocus, but some of the sorting/grouping options will also give you a rough indication, either on a relative basis, or chunked (this was completed in the last week, that was completed yesterday).