The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Amazon.com Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

First I would like to say that the new version of Omniweb is running great. There is a small pop up menu that zooms into view on the User Tab. This is not visible with the current build of the sneaky peak.

Thanks.

Pete

I can confirm. It works in WebKit.

Any luck if you spoof as Safari?

doh! I must have been in a hurry. Yes, that does it.

When you go to the "suggested for you" page with Safari, the rating checkbox and stars, when selected, submit with some ajax-y stuff in the background.

With OmniWeb, spoofing Safari, for some reason clicking the checkbox ("I already own this") causes the window to completely clear.

Is this due to the same "rendering fixed in later WebKit" problem as the iusethis bug? No way to fix?

This is caused by the browser sniffing amazon is doing.