The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

convert Visio stencil Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've got a ton of Visio Shapes that have to come over to Graffle. Save as xml and import? Isn't there something that would not lose all the resolution/detail?

This is a constant headache with Graffle - baseline compatibility with Visio. Ever seen the size of an XML file? - about 8x - and it still doesn't catch all the info.

Yes, I purchased Graffle, but have to carry two laptops with me - a Mac for Graffle, and a PC for Visio.