The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deleting a folder with nothing in it Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm trying to delete an OmniFocus folder which appears to have nothing in it (it's expanded - arrow pointing down - but there are no tasks showing). But when I hit the Delete key, I get a warning dialog box which says that if I delete this item, many hidden items will be deleted. I can't find any configuration to "unhide", and haven't hidden anything on purpose.

Any help with this would be appreciated! I'm fairly new to OmniFocus; did watch the video tutorial though. If there are other educational materials I could review, please advise - I'd like to really learn this application.

-steve

If it's not displayed, turn your view bar on (View->Show View Bar or click the glasses icon in the toolbar). Then select the "All Projects" option from the view bar menu about the sidebar. Like it says, this will display all projects, including those on hold, dropped, or completed.

Getting to know the view bar will really help you get the most out of OmniFocus. It's key for accomplishing many thing in the app. Hope this helps.

Yep, that helps a lot - problem resolved. Thanks, Toadling!