The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OW and MobileMe Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I try to sign in to MobileMe using OmniWeb, I get a page that says "Unauthorized." Other than that one word, the page is blank.

Same user name and password work fine Safari and FireFox.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Bob

Search the forum. This has been discussed and there is a fix.

Deleting MobileMe cookies fixed this for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handycam View Post
Search the forum. This has been discussed and there is a fix.
Before posting I searched for MobileMe and got no hits

Thanks

Bob

This might help you:

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...light=mobileme

Good Luck

After following instructions from this thread I still haven't had any success either. MobleMe site is just BLANK. Does anybody know where to find succinct instruction to be successful?

Apple must have recently changed something as it used to work fine. However, the fix is a simple one - open the site specific preferences for me.com (that is, when you have loaded your blank me.com page, select Show Page Info from the View menu and under the Other panel of the Preferences for me.com tab, select Safari 3.1.2 as the browser identity:

Edit: once you have done that, reload the www.me.com page and you will be redirected to the login page.

Thanks, It must be truly more complicated now.
I'm still unable to reach the site. I get 'unauthorized' now.
Apple must not want OW to be successful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agape8ring View Post
I'm still unable to reach the site. I get 'unauthorized' now.
Apple must not want OW to be successful.
I'm getting the same thing. I've tried deleting cookies, the setting to Safari thing, and loading in the same Tab.

Anybody at OmniGroup seeing this?

Bob

Try also setting your preferences for apple.com to Safari 3.1.2 (visit any apple.com page and do the same as the image above for that domain).

It should work then, I hope!

Edit: I hadn't noticed that I had done this before and it must have been some time ago now.