The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OF Overload? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi Everyone,

I'm on day 3 of my trial and really trying to make this work. I was thinking of implementing a system to track as much as possible... Home, Finance, Health, Hobbies, etc...

Part of that process was to store a link to where a scanned file is located. Expense receipts or other reference information for example. In the even it was not a soft copy, I was going to add a note as to where the hard copy is located...hopefully in a newly organized desk;).

Before I get too far down this road, I'd like to hear if anyone has tried this approach and if yes are you still doing it?

Is this over thinking the issue? Are there other way of approaching this issue?

Thanks,
Brad