The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Any way to tell omnifocus to compact database by applescript? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm trying to add some widgets to display information from omnifocus, and it seems the easiest way is to look directly at content.xml file in zip. But instead of trying to merge them manually from the script, I'd prefer to just make omnifocus do the merging - and then only look at simple complete archive. Can I send command to compact archive to omnifocus via applescript or some other way?