The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF iPad app submitted to Apple! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcatlin View Post
My theory is DST. I'm looking at the forum datestamp here and seeing not 6am but 5:36am... I've never liked DST... It's not really 6am PST yet, we're pretending it is, but God and Apple both know that it's only 6:36 am PDT...
...I understood that there would be no math...

:D

T+00:41...

Fubar

"Roads?! Where we're going we don't need roads!"

It's a bit silly how much of my productivity has been sapped by my obsession with my latest productivity tool...

<rant> We should not mess with the clocks of the world. "The government" annually forces us to "spring forward," taking one hour from each and every one of us, shortening one Spring day to 23 hours, and not returning that hour to us until late Fall, without interest... What do they do with all those millions of confiscated hours? </rant>

I'm thinking T minus 5 minutes, baby!

Got it!

wOOt! Installing now, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethByJazz View Post
It's really just a huge practical joke. The Omni guys are laughing like crazy at us folks in the loony bin. They are really just submitting it to the App Store today for review. :)
Do you need to be hurt?!!!!Others on this forum have "wicked" imaginations when it comes to "taking care of you"!! :D:D

I got it!! I got it!! I got it!! Yay!!

Looks like the app store syncs once per hour :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC!! View Post
The tension is killing me.
I'm also preying it's coming in under £24 as I've managed to leave myself very low on my credit card limit this month and don't want to have to wait until Sunday to buy!!
£23.99 - yeah baby 1p left over!