The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New document window position Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi everyone,
first of all thanks for the beautiful piece of software that is Omnigraffle (I really love it) : )
I'd like to know if there is a solution for a small but annoying issue that I'm faceing:
whenever I create a new document (File>New) the window appears always at the top of the screen, centered in width (of my monitor). I'd like to have it appear into another position and maybe with another dimensions (I'm talking about the window dimension not the drawing area ones) since I do have positioned the panels I use in particular areas of my screen and this default behaviour makes the new window be hidden by some of them (and difficult to resize)

Thanks in advance