The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniPlan for iPhone??? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I though there would be such topics, but search got nothing really relevant.

At desk, home or office or a coffee shop, I might use OP for Mac. In the morning or evening, I review or edit my project plans on the new iPad. But too often when I am on the go I just have my iPhone, on which OP is not available, yet.

I hope Omni can take it seriously since it's so obvious the need of such an app! Or perhaps you already plan on it? I know the screen is not big enough, but with the tap, double-tap, pinch thing etc. it's absolutely feasible for iPhone, let alone now iPhone has a larger screen than ever!

Please think about it. Thanks.

This appears to be the first request for OmniPlan for iPhone we've received - I'll add this to the development database so the rest of the team will know you'd like to see us do this. Thanks very much!

I would also benefit from Omniplan for iPhone that is also compatible with SIP. Are you guys planning on it in the near future? :)

Last edited by Timothy; 2012-11-29 at 11:13 AM..

+1 for an iPhone version of OmniPlan.

Out and about with only an iPhone I can't currently check up as to what my workflow for the day/week is.

I know there are workarounds like, say, publishing a calendar with this information in it, but it would be much better to be able to view and adjust this information in a native iPhone app.

Would buy it in a heartbeat.

+1 here too. I'd really like to see it.

Thanks everybody - I've updated the item in our development database to record these requests. Appreciate the help!

I also would be glad using OP on iPhone...

Plus 1 for an iPhone version.

Why not turn OP for iPad into a universial app for both iPad and iPhone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimJim View Post
Why not turn OP for iPad into a universial app for both iPad and iPhone?
I'm second to this notion.