The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Using AppleScript to rearrange tabs Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there supposed to be support for moving existing tabs with AppleScript? I'm trying to do something involving that, and it seems like it should work, but even when I do something simple like "move last tab of first browser to beginning of tabs of first browser", it doesn't give any AppleScript errors, but it just makes the last tab disappear. And then it makes various weird things happen; command-up/down sometimes makes it jump around strangely instead of simply moving up or down, and eventually it usually crashes.

I suppose that should be considered a bug whether or not this type of scripting is supposed to be allowed -- it should probably just give an AppleScript error if not, though I hope it is. :)