The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Database question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have downloaded the Sneaky peek as of Oct 23. I tried to get the new one this morning and discovered a big problem:

When I first started with OF somehow my database is not the one that is the primary/main/ the one that starts when the application is launched database. To open my database I have to double click on my OF file, which then launches the OF application. If I forget and I double click on the application in the MAC dock it will open the welcome database from OF.

How do I fix this?

I just got an iphone this week and want to sync the two together. Step one was getting the sneaky peek to work on the desktop and sync with my idisk. So far I have not tried as yet to sync with my iphone.

Thanks,

OmniFocus expects your data to be in ~/Library/Application Support/OmniFocus. You'll probably see an OmniFocus.ofocus file in there already, which is the welcome database. You should be able to just drag your OmniFocus.ofocus file in there instead, and then launch OmniFocus.