The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Overdue badge counts in projects list? [Feature request - email ninjas] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Good afternoon,
I didn't find any info on this via search (just the app badge count), but I'm wondering if I'm missing a setting here...

One of the great features of the iPhone version, in my opinion, is the overdue badge counts next to each project. Especially if things are quite hectic, I have another avenue to see what's overdue (per project). Is there a setting I'm missing in the iPad version? I can put in a request, but wanted to check with the user pool first. :)

Thanks,
Marc

I'm pretty sure we've got a feature request open on adding those badges to the sidebar and/or main outline - if you email the support ninjas, we can attach you to that request. Thanks!

Last edited by Brian; 2010-12-28 at 08:38 AM.. Reason: Add final word, correct my lack of manners. :-)