The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Reset Global Styles to Defaults? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to reset the global styles to their defaults?

I was trying to copy a link from a note to it's parent action and that made all of my actions look like links (which might be a bug on it's own) and in trying to fix this I've messed up the styles of pretty much all of my actions.

Thanks.

We have a bug for this as <bug://bugs/38379> (Add some mechanism for resetting styles other than the reset button on developer preferences).

For now, the easiest thing to do is probably:

- quit OmniFocus
- open ~/Library/Preferences/com.omnigroup.OmniFocus.plist in Property List Editor
- delete nodes under the "Root" that have "Style" in their name ("ActionStyle", "GroupStyle" and such).

That did the trick. Thanks.