The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

jump to project from action? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
how do i jump to the project from the action ??

just to clarify,

i'm looking for the equivalent of "Show in Planning Mode" from the desktop version.

That way I can quickly scan my context lists, if I find a project that should be on hold I can quickly jump to it and do that.

maybe there is an alternate solution?

thanks

-hex

I've already sent feedback on this, but my suggestion is that on the action's detail screen, that the context/project fields be have the "blue circle with arrow" element, clicking this brings to you the context or project, while clicking on the words lets you set the context/projects with the picker (with Omni's WONDERFUL smart matching algorithm).

-P

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexsprite View Post
just to clarify,

i'm looking for the equivalent of "Show in Planning Mode" from the desktop version.

-hex
I was also looking for this today, when viewing a flagged action accessed from the flagged "perspective" and wanting to access the the project the action belonged to. The iPhone equivalents of "show in planning mode" and "show in context mode" would be extremely helpful.
cheers,
ceffe

Last edited by ceffe; 2008-08-15 at 02:32 AM..

Feature request logged.