The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Scaling / Resizing is driving me crazy Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi guys,

I just made a stencil. It is a bezier curve. Now I drag this into my document and I want to resize it as a whole shape. I do not want to end up with dragging each of its point to the desired position.

Scaling works for objects like a shape. But for this I can not scale (see attachment). I am expecting the usual drag points for scaling objects.

Maybe I have to make it a compound object like in illustrator or something?

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dragpoints.png
Views:	643
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	1971   Click image for larger version

Name:	nodragpoints-toscale.png
Views:	644
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	1970