The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Perspective that sorts actions in projects by start date [A: See thread.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi-
I'd like to view all my actions (across all projects) by start date only. I tried doing this with Perspectives, but couldn't get it to work. I'm sure it's easy, so apologies in advance for the easy question, but this seems to elude me.

Example:
Client 1 projects
Client 2 projects
Client 3 projects

Goal --> I want to sort and view the tasks for all of these projects by the Start Date only.

Thanks!