The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniGraffle 5 Pro Rescaling OG 4 Pro Drawings Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I just purchased the upgrade from OmniGraffle 4 Pro to OmniGraffle 5 Pro, and overall I'm very pleased with it.

However, at least a few (maybe all) of my drawings were re-scaled (or their canvases were rescaled). In one example, with OmniGraffle 4 Pro, most of the document fit on a single-page canvas, with "extra" stuff I didn't want printed off to the side.

With OmniGraffle 5 Pro, the part I want printed now stretches across 4 pages (2x2). Its as if either all my objects were scaled up or the canvas itself was scaled down. Otherwise, the drawing seems fine. This is the case with all 3 of the OmniGraffle 4 Pro drawings I've opened with OmniGraffle 5 Pro...

Any ideas how best to fix this? Selecting "Print canvas on one printer sheet" is not a good solution because I sometimes don't want to print everything...

EDIT: I selected everything, then shift-dragged the bottom-right selection handle to resize my objects until the sizes were right. This wasn't perfect, though, as the text was now too large. So I selected it all and changed the font size as well (thank goodness all my text except for one line was using the same font, style, and size). Still is there an easier way? This will be a real pain to do for all of my old drawings!

Last edited by DarylF2; 2008-03-05 at 01:02 PM..