The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omniplan and Basecamp integration in 2.0? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I know there is already a lot planned for 2.0, but it would be great if I could export / synchronise to Basecamp from Omniplan. While I manage Omniplan and we already have scheduled management updates every month, we are also experimenting with Basecamp and Highrise and it would be great to be able to import my Omniplan work into Basecamp so that people can subscribe to the iCal.

I guess the the tasks within Basecamp, but exporting from OmniFocus, would be good too. I don't personally use OmniFocus however.

I think this has been mentioned in a few posts but I thought I'd start a dedicated thread.

I'd thought this would be useful and then saw this app which made me want it on OmniPlan even more!

http://productblog.37signals.com/pro...-basecamp.html

Post removed as I failed to notice that this was in the OmniPlan forum, not the OmniFocus forum. :-)

i agree - this would be bad ass in Omniplan.

OmniPlan meets Basecamp -- the ultimate combo punch solution -- please do this!!

:)

What are the import solutions for basecamp?

Why not just make yourself a HTML report with the columns/format for basecamp and then print into the HTML report

This functionality would singlehandedly allow me to use OmniPlan for my company! It would be SUPER useful.

Our engineering company has been using Basecamp for 5 years, and loves it. We are just starting to incorporate OmniPlan into our larger projects, and would very much value integration between the two products. Specifically, our wish list of features would include:
  • Linking / syncing milestone dates between the two apps for a given project
  • Outputting Gantt chart updates to Basecamp in HTML format

We have not applied the resource features of OmniPlan, so could not directly use any syncing between To Do lists, but I could definitely see the value in that feature.

Would be glad to be a tester if you guys take this project further.

Has anyone found a way to export or integrate with Basecamp?