The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sync through self-certified SSL Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi :-)

I'm currently thinking about getting a new iPod Touch (2G) and am therefor looking to clarify some things regarding the sync'ing between the mobile version of OmniFocus and the version on my Mac (which is the feature why I actually want to get the iPod Touch in the first place ;-) )

Is it possible to sync through a WebDAV-directory that is secured with a self-certified SSL-certificate? Or should I expect some problems there?

(I guess the question if OmniFocus works on the new iPod Touch is kind of redundant, isn't it? :-) )